Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Pho 88 – DJ

730 North Mills Avenue
Orlando, FL 32803
407.897.3488
www.pho88orlando.com

Pho 88 is located in the heart of Viet Town of Orlando. It is an unassuming restaurant with a rather plan looking dining room. While we were there the all of the other patrons were Vietnamese. The menu is huge there are 212 numbered items, including the Durian Shake # 205.

I had # 107 Grilled Chicken on Rice Vermicelli (Bun Ga Nuong) $6.25. This is the standard dish I get in a Viet restaurant. It was prepared in the way I expected, julienned carrots, dakon, and cucumber. There was also sliced lettuce and bean sprouts. The dish was topped with a sprinkling of cilantro and scallions. The grilled chicken was a little fatty and not as smoky as I like.


The over all experience was a nice one. Viet Garden is still my favorite Vietnamese restaurant.

Rating: ***
Service: Excellent 4
Quantity: Just right
Price: Meal/Water $6.25

0 comments:

Post a Comment